Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby gate fort

I saw this pin a couple weeks ago and knew it would be perfect for my kids. They love forts and are usually under the dining room table. We have baby gates laying around which made this rear easy. And why not add the element of glow sticks? I'm finding glow sticks make everything so much more fun!
I surprised my daughter and her friend with this. My daughters room is in the middle of this hallway. I finished putting the sheets over the fort and then knocked on the door. I wish I had my camera to see their faces when they opened the door. They immediately moved everything they were playing with into the tunnel and continued on. I told my son when he gets up from his nap I'd play cars in the tunnel with him.




The original pub:
I just tried to find my original pin for this and I can't find it. I'll keep looking. I like to give credit where credit is due. I never would have thought of this idea without the inspiration from this pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment