Monday, July 30, 2012

Crescent roll dessert

I saw this pin just a couple days ago and it looked sooooo yummy. It did not disappoint. What I love is the endless possibilities.




My family are peanut butter and chocolate fans so that is what we did. Next time, I'm thinking of doing this for a party and having a "build your own" bar. Marshmallows, graham crackers, Carmel squares, white chocolate chips, toffee bits, nuts. Yes - I can go a little nuts! I think you get the idea.

1 package phillsburry crescent rolls
Filing of your choice (we used chocolate chips and peanutbutter)
3 Tbls powdered sugar
1 Tbls milk

Preheat the oven to 375. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread out each triangle as directed in package. Add your filling. I spread peanutbutter on the triangle and then sprinkled about 10 chocolate chips. Then roll the crescents as directed.

Bake for 10 min. Meanwhile mix the powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl. When you pull out the cooked crescents, brush with the milk mixture. Let cook a little. They were so yummy when still warm and gooey!!!







Original pin:

No comments:

Post a Comment