Sunday, December 2, 2012

Snowman pizza party

My daughter had a few friends over for some ornament making party.  My highlight from the party was lunch.  The girls made individual snowman pizzas.

I went to Trader Joe's and bought 3 packages of their pizza dough for 6 girls.  I divided 1 package into 4 pieces.  The 2nd in half.  I took one half and divided it into 2 pieces so I had 6 "large" balls for the base of the snowmen.  I took the other half of the 2nd pack and divided it into 6 "small" balls to make the tops of the snowman.  I divided the 3rd package into 6 "medium" balls for the middle of the snowman.

I then set up the flow of the pizza making.  Each girl grabbed a non-stick foil lined plate and then grabbed a small, medium and large size ball and made their snowman. They then went over to the sauce and topping area.  Once they were done adding topping I wrote their name on the foil and put it on a cookie sheet.  I followed the directions on the packaging for baking times and temperatures.  The snowmen seemed to be a hit!

Small, Medium and Large dough balls

Topping selection

A couple of the pizzas ready for the oven



One of the finished snowmen




Pin I used for inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment