Sunday, March 31, 2013

Puzzle egg hunt

I loved this idea when I saw it!  My kids love egg hunts, but I don't want to just have candy filled eggs for them.  I went to the dollar store.  I found a 24 piece puzzle for my almost 3 year old and a 100 piece puzzle for the 8 year old.  I put 1 puzzle piece in each egg for my son and 4 pieces in each for my daughter.  That way my son had 24 eggs and my daughter 25.  And I color separated the eggs. My son had blue, green and orange.  My daughter had pink, purple and yellow.  This way we won't mix up the puzzle pieces.

This seemed like a success!  Even though my brother and I ended up doing 75% of my daughters puzzle (she had no concentration with so many family members around!), it was great and I look forward to doing this again next year!









Original pin:
Source: parents.com via Kristen on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment