Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall/Halloween Wreath

I love this wreath and had a bunch of tulle left over so why not!






I used a straw wreath for the base, but kept it wrapped in the plastic so it wouldn't make a mess all over the place.  I then took 1 piece of ribbon and tied it using a knot to see how long I should cut all the pieces.  I then used that template and cut out the tulle and ribbons.  I would fold over the tulle 10 times the length of the template so there ended up with loops at the top and bottom.  I then cut the loops and have 20 pieces of tulle all ready to go.  I found the black cat tin JoAnn fabrics and actually just attached it to the hook I used to hang the wreath with fishing line.  This way I have flexibility if I want to make it look more like Halloween or Thanksgiving.

Original pin:


No comments:

Post a Comment