Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

When my daughter's teacher asked me to throw a St. Patrick's Day party, I knew right were to look for ideas!

I made rainbow j-ello. It turned out so cute. It is not hard to make, it just takes a lot of time. I started Wednesday night to have them ready for lunch Friday. I bought clear plastic glasses and all 6 colors of the rainbow packs of j-ello. I made 20 cups and needed 2 packets of each j-ello color. I used the quick set method on the back of the label so I only needed to wait 1 hour in between layers instead of 4 hours. I started with purple and worked my way up to red. They seemed to go over great with the kids and I must say I enjoyed a cup as well!!!

This is what my cups looked like:



The original rainbow j-ello pin:

No comments:

Post a Comment