Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sugar Scrubs

This was the best $3.99 I spent this holiday season.  I made 6 of the 24 recipes and gave them to my kids teachers for Christmas gifts and to my female relatives on Christmas.  The recipes were super easy to follow and everyone LOVED them!  I can't wait to make more of the summery flavors when the weather gets warmer.
At Michael's, I found glass jars for $1.00.  I used Avery labels 8163 to print the titles for the jars.  I think I was able to make most of these for under $3.00 each.  On Amazon, I found these adorable wooden spoons that I tied to each jar to help scoop out the sugar scrub.  It made the jars look so cute!  http://www.amazon.com/BambooImportsMN-Small-Bamboo-Spice-Spoons/dp/B004FW32BI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1334466407&sr=8-3
I also bought some small jars and a basket that held 6 of the small jars and made some gifts with all 6 flavors of scrub in them.  These are going to make great birthday gifts this year!!!




Here is the original pin:

No comments:

Post a Comment